Your well-used and loved local parks need your input and help! Please join our upcoming AGM and get involved this year! If you are unable to attend a meeting but want to contribute in some other way, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also looking for someone to take on some website / communications tasks. If you have any interest, or could use this on your resume, please get in touch!
FoRRP Annual General Meeting Tuesday January 28, 2020
Location: Bellwoods Park House from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Welcome & Intro (Jill)
- City Update (Marco)
- Pancake Breakfast Sunday Feb 02
- Discussion: Accessibility Features that exist or could improve access
- Overview of 2020 accomplishments (Jill)
- Review of Financial Statements (Julie)
- Resignation of Directors and Officers (Marco)
- Nominations and Elections for Board of Directors (Marco)
- Nominations and Elections for Officers by the new Board (Marco)
- Review and Confirmation of Committees and programs for 2020 (New Chair)
- Other Business (Anyone)
Bellwoods Park House is at 1082 Dundas Street West (corner of Shaw) and is accessible through the Dundas front door. We will have someone at the door prior to 7 pm. If someone isn’t at the door to greet you, just knock, we will be in main floor lounge and come get you.